Mobile Notary Services in San Diego County by appointment, 24/7.
We accommodate clients requests for meeting wherever is most convenient for them, whether this be a hospital, business, beach, jail, coffee shop, you name it we’ll be there to notarize your documents. We are here to make the notarization process convenient for you and your schedule.We will arrive on time to your requested destination, provide accurate, professional, and friendly service.
If you have any special requests or extraordinary circumstances feel confident that we will do our best to accommodate your needs to get the notarization done in a smooth, quick, and professional manner.
For any questions regarding our mobile notary services in San Diego county, or for information on what we may or may not notarize, please contact us and one of our notaries would be glad to address your inquiry or refer you to obtain legal advice if the question is not allowed to be answered by a California Notary Public.
We have some of the lowest rates in town, often around 50% less than other notaries in the area. Feel free to request a quote and compare how much you can save with our friendly, affordable mobile notary service.
- Power of attorney
- Loan documents
- Estate planning documents
- Litigation/court documents
- Prenuptial agreements
- Any documents that is not legally prohibited from being notarized.
We do NOT notarize:
- Immigration documents
- Blank/incomplete documents
- Documents that do not require a signature.
- Documents that do not indicate which notarial act to perform, and for which the client cannot choose which notarial act they desire.